Before Islamic Fascism in the form of ISIS can be eradicated one must first know how it originates. Armed with the knowledge of socio-political characterology, it is possible to understand how Islamic Fascist states can erupt seemingly out of nowhere and organize from their endemic form of the emotional plague in Muslim families to become a social epidemic
The following social conditions are necessary:
1) The family life from which Islamic Fascism organizes must be strictly authoritarian and strongly sex-negative.
2) The government that is in power must be weak and vulnerable. Living conditions must be desperate with broken authoritarian families, human suffering, uncertain work opportunities and high levels of anxiety in the population.
3) There must be a strong longing for a better life in a large segment of the younger population that, because of the presence of armor, cannot be practically achieved. These social conditions are the breeding ground for high energy, sexually frustrated, wayward youth to turn their dissatisfaction outward and look for some higher social cause to fight. They are raw material ready to be indoctrinated by jihadist ideological fanatics many of whom have been educated in anti-authoritarian western society and are familiar with and react hatefully to what they see as it’s sexual depravity.
4) The unrestrained freedom of people living in the free world is emotionally intolerable and felt as a provocation to many young Muslims who are brought up under sexually repressive social conditions.
5) The charismatic Islamic Fascist leader is ready to provide the excitation and focus that these young men are anxiously looking for. The ideologue redirects the young people’s pent-up feelings of longing for a better life into murderous hatred of the chosen victim.
Without taking these factors into consideration, dealing with the problem of ISIS can only be a matter of symptom removal of eradicating individual Muslim terrorists not of addressing the underlying disease, the emotional plague of sexually frustrated Muslim youths.